Luxury Cat Boarding
enjoy a vacation of their own while you’re away. Peaceful, homey, and completely separate from the sights and sounds of our
dog guests, Gruene Gables is a cozy kitty paradise!
First night FREE boarding for new guests!
We can’t wait to share everything our resort has to offer your pet! Their first night is on us.
Requires 3-night minimum stay. Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. Lodging discount applies to first-time customers only and is valid for any lodging accommodation selected.
Amenities & Accommodations to Purr For
- Each kitty guest enjoys their own private condo or tower with multiple levels for lounging, perching, or gazing out the window
- The cattery is climate-controlled and separately ventilated
- Soft blankets and beds are provided, or you can bring your kitty’s favorite bedding
- Litter is kept in a separate compartment of your cat’s condo and scooped multiple times daily
- Comprehensive wellness checks ensure your pet is healthy & happy every day
- Large windows bring in plenty of natural light
- Our kitty towers are a great option for cat siblings that like to stay together, but with plenty of levels and spaces for independence when desired
Why Do Cat Parents Choose Gruene Gables Pet Resort?
- We’re veterinarian-owned and operated and located right next to Animal Medical Center, so a veterinarian is always nearby
- Our facility is brand new with the best air filtration and ventilation systems. Our cat area is separately ventilated from our dogs.
- Veterinary-grade disinfectant and stringent cleaning protocols keep our entire facility clean and healthy
- 24-hour security monitoring protects our guests day and night
- We’re conveniently located in New Braunfels near the I-35/FM 306 intersection
Furry Fun with Cat Activities
- Tasty “catch of the day” treats
- Teaser toy or laser chase time
- Cuddles and personal attention
- Roaming and exploration in the cat room
Cat Boarding FAQ
What vaccinations are required for cats?
To keep our resort a safe and healthy place for cats, we require proof of vaccinations. Cats must be current on their FVRCP vaccine and we require rabies on an annual basis. We also highly recommend the Feline Influenza vaccination.
Are reservations required?
How do I book my pet’s reservation?
Can I come tour Gruene Gables Pet Resort?
Absolutely, we’d love for you to see our resort. Please visit us any time between 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm.