Pet Grooming & Spa
Whether your pet needs a full styling, quick bath, spa day, or anything in between, the talented spa staff at Gruene Gables has them covered. With over 15 years of combined experience, our team delivers excellent, consistent results to dogs and cats of any breed or age. Call us to discuss your pet’s perfect style!
First night FREE boarding for new guests!
We can’t wait to share everything our resort has to offer your pet! Their first night is on us.
Requires 3-night minimum stay. Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers. Lodging discount applies to first-time customers only and is valid for any lodging accommodation selected.
Grooming & Spa Menu
- Breed-specific or custom haircuts for dogs
- Cat haircuts and shave-downs
- Luxury or basic bath packages
- Nail trim or file
- Mat removal
- Shed control treatments
- Special conditioning treatments
- Teeth brushing
- Much more!
Why Visit a Professional Groomer?
- We have the special tools to reach and loosen trapped fur from your pet’s undercoat. This trapped fur can get uncomfortable and collect debris and dirt. Removing it can be challenging at home, but our tools and techniques make quick work of it. Even better—this can greatly reduce shedding, too!
- Each visit to the groomer is a chance for us to look over your pet’s skin, coat, ears, and paws for any signs of a health concern. Our team is highly trained to recognize even the earliest indications of a problem so you can treat it as soon as possible.
- Keeping your pet’s nails trimmed makes a world of difference! When canine nails get too long, they can cause joint discomfort and disrupt paw health and posture. Our specialists work quickly and accurately to trim your dog’s nails to keep them in great shape. That goes for cats, too! Extra-long nails can get caught on clothes and furniture and can lead to accidental injury.
Grooming & Bathing FAQ
What vaccinations are required for grooming/bathing?
To keep our resort a safe and healthy place for pets, we require proof of vaccinations.
Dogs must be current on their distemper/parvo vaccine and we require rabies on an annual basis. Bordetella is required every 6 months. We also highly recommend the Canine Influenza vaccination.
Cats must be current on their FVRCP vaccine and we require rabies on an annual basis. We also highly recommend the Feline Influenza vaccination.
Do you require an appointment?
Can you give my dog a specific haircut or style?
Our stylists are experienced in providing many kinds of haircuts from the classics to custom styles. One of our talented groomers would be happy to provide a phone or in-person consult to discuss your specific requests.
What kinds of products do you use?
We only use high-quality shampoos and conditioners designed for use with pets. We offer a line of specialty formulas including deep conditioning, hypoallergenic, coat whitening, and many others.